In early August (3-7th) 2017, TKFGB held its first international Summer Camp. The four busy days were filled with training, relaxation and family fun!
Our group of 30 participants, both juniors and seniors, trained 4-6 hours a day to improve their skills and put into practice the knowledge passed on by the Head Coach, Sensei Lukasz Radwanski, 4th Dan. The focus was on kumite and increasing motor skills and movement efficiency.
The three main training sessions were supplemented with:
– 07.00 – usually a 4 mile cross country run or interval training at the football pitch
– 10.30 – main dojo, stretching and kihon plus more fitness and games
– 15.30 – main dojo, kumite and kitei/kata practise
– 19.00 – sport and games outside
– 20.30 – individual training time
The Camp was also a great opportunity for the families to spend time together playing games, cycling, swimming or just taking a walk in the surrounding forests. But don’t worry if you missed it this time.
We are already planning for the next year and looking forward to it. For more information or to book a place email email@example.com.
(More photos on our Facebook page: https://facebook.com/tkfgb.co.uk)
Glimpse of our training in the video, below: